  • Re: Request for feedback on my new site, Murray's List

    [quote user="Solid_Choke"] Are you up to speed on the legal implications of this? [/quote] Well, presumably it is perfectly legal (according to the relevant monopoly governments that presume rule over any given place in the US, at least) for two people to voluntarily exchange goods for other goods and/or services. I assumed there are tax implications
    Posted to Announcements (Forum) by JustAHappyKid on Sun, Nov 8 2009
  • Re: Request for feedback on my new site, Murray's List

    [quote user="Stephen"] You should consider using these guys like a Paypal in gold. [/quote] Indeed, I have an account on GoldMoney.com and I assumed this would be a common method for making transactions. In general I planned on having a policy of "letting the market decide", though I will probably add something about, e.g., GoldMoney
    Posted to Announcements (Forum) by JustAHappyKid on Sun, Nov 8 2009
  • Request for feedback on my new site, Murray's List

    Hi all. I've been slowly working, over the past few months, on what I like to call a "Craig's List for sound money". I think I am finally ready to tell the world about it, though I know many important features are still missing; I need some real users to keep me motivated. I plan to soon reach out to all of the libertarian/alt-currency
    Posted to Announcements (Forum) by JustAHappyKid on Sun, Nov 8 2009
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | More Search Options