  • Re: Introduction to Economics

    [quote user="The Late Andrew Ryan"] Yea I think he's got some s'plaining to do. [/quote] haha I lol'ed irl after reading ur quote from Watchmen.
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by bboy on Fri, Nov 27 2009
  • Re: Introduction to Economics

    wow lots of good advice, again ty to all for the suggestions, i will start by reading Economics for Real People , then Thomas Taylor's Intro, listen to Economics 101 by rothbard, and finally begin on MES. But now i want to know what Thedesolateone means by ex-Austro-liberatarian...because the way i see it is that once you realize the state is evil
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by bboy on Fri, Nov 27 2009
  • Re: Introduction to Economics

    alright thx for the suggestions
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by bboy on Fri, Nov 27 2009
  • Re: Introduction to Economics

    ty to for the welcome conza88 i have been reading Austrian economics for quite some time and understand much of the material. I just decided recently that I'm ready to tackle Rothbard and Mises' treatises on economics. I will read both, but i was just wondering which one would be better to start off with; if it would be easier, for example to
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by bboy on Fri, Nov 27 2009
  • Introduction to Economics

    Should I first read Rothbard's Man, State, and Economy or Mises' Human Action ? I will have study guides for both.
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by bboy on Fri, Nov 27 2009
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | More Search Options