  • Re: New Libertarian News Site

    I tightened up the fonts and removed two blog posts from the main page. I also moved RT and Press TV feeds to the MSM US News page. You may have to clear your browser cache to see the font updates. Let me know if the fonts are still readable for everyone. That should reduce the scrolling you have to do on the main page.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Michael Suede on Mon, May 30 2011
  • Re: New Libertarian News Site

    nice find I added their articles to my news roll
    Posted to General (Forum) by Michael Suede on Sun, May 29 2011
  • Re: New Libertarian News Site

    I'd also like to put out a request for authors who want to write articles for the site. While the Mises site typically keeps things entirely civil, my site is dedicated to calling the criminals what they are. If anyone wants a forum to vent their frustration with the State, send me an email at michael.suede@fascistsoup.com Authors should be funny
    Posted to General (Forum) by Michael Suede on Sun, May 29 2011
  • Re: New Libertarian News Site

    It appears I have crushed the bot nets for now. I haven't been hacked since I made my security improvements.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Michael Suede on Sun, May 29 2011
  • Re: New Libertarian News Site

    help me spread the word if people have other sites that they think are worthy of being listed on news roll, let me know via email or facebook be sure to friend the page!
    Posted to General (Forum) by Michael Suede on Sun, May 29 2011
  • Re: New Libertarian News Site

    yeah I got sick of reading all the pro state articles on the Drudge Report so I decided to make my own brand.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Michael Suede on Sun, May 29 2011
  • Re: New Libertarian News Site

    thanks I just added a top stories section too Took me a lot of work to get it all set up but I think it was worth it
    Posted to General (Forum) by Michael Suede on Sun, May 29 2011
  • New Libertarian News Site

    Hi everyone, I just conducted a major overhaul of my website and turned it into a news aggregation site for Libertarians. On top of my own articles, I have a huge list of regularly updated news feeds that allow a person to see at a glance what is going on across the world in Libertarian news. Check it out and let me know what you think! http://www.libertariannews
    Posted to General (Forum) by Michael Suede on Thu, May 26 2011
  • Re: Scientific Censorship of Wikipedia: Magnetic Reconnection

    LOL LSDJIFLSKDJFLSKDJFSDLFK I have written a layman's explaination of what is going on with magnetic reconneciton. http://fascistsoup.com/2011/03/22/laymans-definition-of-magnetic-reconnection-and-why-it-doesnt-really-exist/ You should all be concerned since this involves billions of dollars in associated research projects.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Michael Suede on Thu, Mar 24 2011
  • Scientific Censorship of Wikipedia: Magnetic Reconnection

    Video that details the topic here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQynU1K3P8Y Recently I was banned from editing the magnetic reconnection page on Wikipedia after adding a criticism section to the article main page. As you will see below, the entire section is fully sourced by numerous peer reviewed publications and meets the minimum Wikipedia guidelines
    Posted to General (Forum) by Michael Suede on Mon, Mar 21 2011
Page 5 of 8 (71 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last » | More Search Options