  • Re: Flight to New York

    I think it really depends on how much you dislike getting groped by a government employee. I wouldn't like it, but it'd be better than having to cancel my ticket and sit in a greyhound for who knows how many hours. Different people, different preferences. But who knows, you might not even get 'selected', if this happens anyway you can
    Posted to General (Forum) by Edward on Mon, Nov 15 2010
  • Re: *** November Low Content Thread ***

    This is very strange, a missle launch off the california coast. http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7038111n&tag=api What do you guys think it is? Would it realy be Barry brandishing his firearms for his buddies in Asia?
    Posted to General (Forum) by Edward on Tue, Nov 9 2010
  • Re: How many of you were turned on to Autrian Economics by Ron Paul

    It is true, while libertarians in the Netherlands are extremely scarce, hot female libertarians are as good as non existent. So since i'm also Dutch, AND single (my previous GF voted PVDD aka Party For Animals :-[ ) come on with that info LibertarianCowboy ;). On topic: Let me pitch in my 5 cents and give my flowchart thing. Keynesian economics
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Edward on Tue, Nov 9 2010
  • Re: How many of you were turned on to Autrian Economics by Ron Paul

    ''interested to know what libertarian things are going on besides what I already know'' Especially if hot chicks are involved, isn't it?
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Edward on Tue, Nov 9 2010
  • Re: *** November Low Content Thread ***

    Finally figured out how to embed these youtubes. Thanks Brian.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Edward on Mon, Nov 8 2010
  • Re: Businesses Trade Goods/Services For Silver?

    I can imagine you'd have to pay capital gains tax over the increase in dollar value of your silver, which makes trading in it very inconvenient. Not really sure if contracts in silver are enforced, someone once told me once this was not the case, but i've got nothing to back that up with.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Edward on Fri, Nov 5 2010
  • Re: Pamphlets

    [quote user="Michelangelo"]has anyone made any AE pamphlets for the common person?[/quote] There is a pamphlet written by Lew Rockwel l on AE, which is basically a great overview of the essential ideas of AE.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Edward on Tue, Nov 2 2010
  • Re: Post some of your favorite Mises.org audio files.

    M ises in one lesson - Murray N. Rothbard
    Posted to General (Forum) by Edward on Fri, Oct 22 2010
  • Re: Want to see Krugman debate Robert Murphy?

    [quote user="assimilateur"] Perhaps he implied that Krugman could come up with an excuse not to take part in the debate and then match that donation of a hundred grand, so he doesn't look bad. [/quote] In this case it wont cost the donors anything, while the poor people in Ney York benefit. Moreover, Krugman will need to engage in solidarity
    Posted to General (Forum) by Edward on Fri, Oct 22 2010
  • Want to see Krugman debate Robert Murphy?

    Want to see Krugman debate Robert Murphy on business cycle theory? Then Donate Mind you, people who donate are only charged if the debate actually takes place. I really like this idea, it is a knife that cuts on both sides. We either witness a debate between these two on BCT, of we'll see how Krugman is going to explain why one hour of his time
    Posted to General (Forum) by Edward on Fri, Oct 22 2010
Page 1 of 5 (49 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | More Search Options