  • Re: Expanding from the mediawiki idea - have another section for "debate" material

    I see there is a Pro-Cond debate section under the 'older' wiki area: http://mises.org/Community/wikis/debate/default.aspx It didn't seem to progress that much though and they were written more as essays rather than one issue per article.
    Posted to General (Forum) by politicalmisses on Sun, Mar 20 2011
  • Expanding from the mediawiki idea - have another section for "debate" material

    Glad to see the mediawiki stuff going strong so soon after my post last year - not saying my post was the catalyst though. http://mises.org/Community/forums/t/14201.aspx I just finished watching the Mr. Tuckers video on Power vs. The Market and was also thinking about a recent facebook thread I have going with a Statist and concluded on this idea. Why
    Posted to General (Forum) by politicalmisses on Sun, Mar 20 2011
  • Re: Mises Wikipedia - is there a need or want?

    wikipedia.org will be around for a long time and will always be useful to everyone. My point is that there's a meme, group think, that will continue to fight against AS supported and similar authors and positions in favor of Statist approving ones. We need to continue to play the game, but play it smarter than them. A wikipedia type project would
    Posted to General (Forum) by politicalmisses on Mon, Feb 8 2010
  • Re: Mises Wikipedia - is there a need or want?

    Notice this thread and the difficulty Liburne had trying to add his own research/reference because of the way mises.org handles its content. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Paul_Krugman/Archive_2#Use_of_Mises_website_articles_in_BLPs
    Posted to General (Forum) by politicalmisses on Mon, Feb 8 2010
  • Re: Mises Wikipedia - is there a need or want?

    Have you thought about asking the various sites that might be interest in linking to your wiki? Like mises.org and fee.org ? I'm not sure if either of their sites are interesting in doing a "wiki" or linking to one. Mises.org does have a large number of visitors that might be required to really get a project like this reaching a critical
    Posted to General (Forum) by politicalmisses on Mon, Feb 8 2010
  • Mises Wikipedia - is there a need or want?

    If anyone has been involved with wikipedia articles from econ issues to the various political ideology ones you most likely hit the anti-Austrian School types when editing or on the talk page. Normal responses are to exclude the Austrian School POV or the authors associated with it with the following reasons: 1. Austrian School is fringe or non-mainstream
    Posted to General (Forum) by politicalmisses on Mon, Feb 8 2010
  • New article on "Liberal Fascism" on History News Network

    http://www.hnn.us/ Michael Ledeen Responds to Liberal Fascism Michael Ledeen ## HNN Special: Liberals Respond to Jonah Goldberg's Liberal Fascism ## Introduction David Neiwert The Scholarly Flaws of Liberal Fascism Robert O. Paxton An Academic Book - Not! Roger Griffin Poor Scholarship, Wrong Conclusions Matthew Feldman ### The Roots of Liberal
    Posted to History (Forum) by politicalmisses on Tue, Jan 26 2010
Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | More Search Options