  • federal funds rate 2000-present

    The graph is here: http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/graph/?s[1][id]=FEDFUNDS I tried reading through shostak's article (http://mises.org/daily/2768), but it's a little over my head. i'm trying to understand why: 1. the funds rate was relatively high in ~2000 2. why/how it was lowered in ~2002-2004 3. why it began to rise after 2005 4
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by p3tr0n1us on Thu, Feb 4 2010
  • Re: Clinton surplus fact/fiction?

    should have known Harry Browne would have had something good to say about this...thank you!
    Posted to History (Forum) by p3tr0n1us on Tue, Feb 2 2010
  • Clinton surplus fact/fiction?

    Sennholz's article (http://mises.org/story/542) addresses manipulation of trust funds to produce a 'federal surplus' under Clinton adminitration. His data is from 1998-2005 -- for estimated trust fund surpluses FactCheck.org says that the federal budget was balanced and deficit erased under Clinton (http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck
    Posted to History (Forum) by p3tr0n1us on Tue, Feb 2 2010
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | More Search Options