  • Re: Response to "Being Classically Liberal"

    In reference to: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=849033638464393&id=592589870775439 Furthermore, there are no animal rights, since animals are property. Which means that in the world Anarcho-Capitalists desire, people would be free to torture an imals, leave them to starve, etc. There would simply be no legal responsibility to
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Willink on Wed, Aug 13 2014
  • Response to "Being Classically Liberal"

    Response to a post accessable here: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=849511998416557&id=592589870775439 Now, a couple of Anarcho-capitalists wrote some angry responses saying I was utilizing a straw-man argument or that all my concerns have been adequately addressed. These claims are simply false. Accusing individuals arguing against
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Willink on Wed, Aug 13 2014
  • Re: Stirring up trouble on a pro-Lincoln Facebook page

    Joining in the fun and games
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Willink on Wed, Mar 6 2013
  • Re: The first Republican Presidential Debate (South Carolina)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiAkeFJXwUk http://004eeb5.netsolhost.com/hc133.htm "He is a former deputy chairman (1992–94) and chairman (1995–96) of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City"
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Willink on Sat, May 7 2011
  • Re: What kind of music do Austrians listen to?

    Finally, something I am familiar with. Can't let all the leftists rule one music genre; I am heavily into production, alt-hip hop, experimental, jazz, trip-hop, and glitch music. Some samples: Freddie Joachim - Someone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liZT99b6gU8 Jazz Liberatorz - Blue Avenue http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFs03oAx9ME&feature
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Willink on Tue, Apr 26 2011
  • Government problem solving

    So, your state is facing a budget crisis, what to do? 1. Cut egregious spending which has bankrupted the entire state 2. Make up inane laws of dubious economic benifit http://nyulocal.com/city/2011/03/01/state-mulls-law-requiring-bicycle-licenses/ [quote]State Assemblyman Michael DenDekker from Queens has introduced a bill requiring every bicycle in
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Willink on Tue, Mar 1 2011
  • Re: Charles G. Koch in WSJ

    Koch co-founded Cato and is a huge contributor to the IHS which superceded the Volker Fund (which funded Rothbard through the 1950's and early 60's) , and I'm pretty sure his brother has run for president on the Libertarian ticket.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Willink on Mon, Feb 28 2011
  • Re: Downloading music

    People post stuff onto megaupload, rapidshare, etc through blogspot all the time. Use the advanced google search function: type mises institute site:blogspot.com for example Replace mises institute with whatever musical work you are looking for (which is distributed as a free download, of course ) Third party hosting: 1. Hosts lol at complaints of RIAA
    Posted to General (Forum) by Willink on Tue, Feb 22 2011
  • Re: My first Mises Store purchase -- booklist

    All of them are good reads (I have all of them), though much like most of his work I think Rothbard's writing is a bit more engaging. I especially love his historical works, so besides the Conceived in Liberty set I'd also reccomend enthusiastically A History of Money and Banking in the United States and America's Great Depression . Human
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Willink on Fri, Feb 11 2011
  • Re: Minecrafters?

    Yes. Have alpha as well, though flying hacks and ease of building in classic is a bit more accessable, someone should host a server.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Willink on Sun, Jan 30 2011
Page 1 of 7 (63 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป | More Search Options