  • Re: Elizabeth Warren needs to be debunked

    more simply; who pays the taxes that build the roads, schools etc..etc..
    Posted to General (Forum) by Mike on Sat, Sep 24 2011
  • Re: Elizabeth Warren needs to be debunked

    she has it backwards - we need the businesses and the people they employee to pay the taxes to build the roads BEFORE they are used.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Mike on Sat, Sep 24 2011
  • Re: Higher taxes don't impede economic growth??

    if I am not mistaken - regarldless of the actual "rate" the percentage of tax receipts has been right around 20% of gnp since ww2. meaning that regardless of how high "they" put the rates, they can't collect them. also peter schiff has actually spent some time doing the numbers and calculating what a taxpayer would pay then and
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Mike on Thu, Aug 4 2011
  • Re: Putin- US is a parasite

    Marky Mark just google, "putin calls US parasite" there are several stories on it.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Mike on Tue, Aug 2 2011
  • Putin- US is a parasite

    ''The country is living in debt. It is not living within its means, shifting the weight of responsibility on other countries and in a way acting as a parasite,'' Putin told a group of pro-Kremlin youth in central Russia overnight. also calling for dollar to lose reserve status................... boy are US citizens in for a world of
    Posted to General (Forum) by Mike on Tue, Aug 2 2011
  • how to buy physical foreign money

    I have yet to find an easy answer. I want a cheap way to buy new zealand, swiss, and canadian money. anyone here do it?
    Posted to General (Forum) by Mike on Tue, Aug 2 2011
  • Re: So why DON'T you want to move to NH with the FSP?

    Freedom4me Please expound on your comment, "But there are huge perks to living in NH as opposed to Nevada, Florida, Texas, Virginia and everywhere else which I would advise everyone to research." BTW - I have visited NH many times in all season's. It is a beutiful state and you are right, teh weather is similar to most states north of
    Posted to General (Forum) by Mike on Mon, Aug 1 2011
  • Re: Statheists

    outstanding post Praetyre also whoever said - people need something to believe is the winner... a god is not as evil or powerful as a state..that is why i pray (pun intended) that the new atheists don't win
    Posted to General (Forum) by Mike on Mon, Aug 1 2011
  • Re: Please explain this quote from Hoppe

    smiling dave, usually i am able to follow your well thought out post, not so much this time. I am relatively new to AE and have not studied say's law - exept to know that the paraphrase of bad money destroying good is not what he meant. aside from that- let me explain my question as basically as I can. I feel that he(Hoppe) is saying somehting different
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Mike on Tue, Jul 26 2011
  • Please explain this quote from Hoppe

    In the introduction of " democracy: god that failed". he uses this statement as an a priori, "Similarly, theoretical insights can rule out reports such as that increased consumption has led to increased production (economic growth). He then goes on to state, " only more saving and capital formation and/or advances in productivity
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Mike on Tue, Jul 26 2011
Page 1 of 20 (194 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป | More Search Options