  • Re: question for Europeans reg. tax rates

    @NO2Statism you are right - what you propose wouid be more fair. however, taxation has nothing to do with fairness and everything to do with manipulating the sheeple, what you can get away with and how you will repay your supporters.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Mike on Tue, Jul 19 2011
  • Re: Praxgirl?

    she is hot.. let's spread the word
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Mike on Tue, Jul 19 2011
  • question for Europeans reg. tax rates

    the drum beat of soaking the rich is getting loud here. I know that our corporate tax is first or second highest in the world. But our personal income tax is relatively low when comared to Europe. I have been looking at the taxes from around the world and see that there are quite high percentages and VAT. Please explain how the VAT works - is it calculated
    Posted to General (Forum) by Mike on Tue, Jul 19 2011
  • Re: Deficit question - please correct me

    thanks for the link - but this does not seem to have the details I am looking for. will keep looking
    Posted to General (Forum) by Mike on Sat, Jul 16 2011
  • Re: Ron Paul and Amnesty

    also I am tired of the media a holes calling everyone who is not for 100% amnesty " anti - immigration".. most people are pro immigration - just with some type of means testing or limits etc.etc.. let the revolution begin - me and my hunting cats are ready
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Mike on Sat, Jul 16 2011
  • Re: Ron Paul and Amnesty

    I dont' see how they would pay more taxes - at least at a federal level - most would be in the 50+% of all american'ts that pay no federal income tax. and they are already paying local and state sales tax ( that would not change). what would change is their "rights" to a bunch of more handouts. I believe as long as the welfare system
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Mike on Sat, Jul 16 2011
  • Deficit question - please correct me

    please reply to the below......... i believe that Obama raised the budget 1 trillion dollars in his first budget - aside from the " stimulus" money.. that was only two years ago - what the hell was that spent on and why can't we just "delete" his increase and move on?? I have tried to find detailed line by line spending on the
    Posted to General (Forum) by Mike on Sat, Jul 16 2011
  • Re: Amazon Syndrome

    check out O.co (overstock.com) the founder/CEO is a pretty pro -liberty. I heard him interviewed by Peter Schiff. Not sure of the politics of Amazon - Be kind; spay or neuter your pets
    Posted to General (Forum) by Mike on Sat, Jul 9 2011
  • Re: please give simple explanation of how free trade is beneficial

    Marko said "then they have more money to spend on whatever crap or services he is selling." does it get to a point when he has no crap or services to sell because they can all be done by someone overseas cheaper and maybe better??? this is the crux of the question which I can not see myself, nor defend to the original guy who questioned me
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Mike on Thu, Sep 9 2010
  • Re: please give simple explanation of how free trade is beneficial

    i should have been more clear - he see's the benefit of trade - and I understand comparative advantage. i think it should have been presented as a fear of outsourcing. do the same arguments hold for outsourcing?? how does it benefit both parties - eventually cheap products don't matter to people who "can't" find a job.
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Mike on Wed, Sep 8 2010
Page 3 of 20 (194 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป | More Search Options