  • please give simple explanation of how free trade is beneficial

    please give simple explanation of how free trade is beneficial to both parties. specifically i need simple, real world type examples ( not theory) to rebut a statement made by a protectionist neo-con. basically he said that american's simply can not compete with the cheap labor in Asia - especially now that technology has shrunk the world so dramatically
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Mike on Wed, Sep 8 2010
  • Anyone ever tried any of the work from home gigs

    Anyone ever tried any of the work from home gigs - and had any type of success with them?? advise? to me most of them appear to be somewhat scamish I am seriously considering going back to school to finish my degree - just to say that I did it. and I have no desire to do it one class at a time.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Mike on Sat, Sep 4 2010
  • Re: What's your age and and income/job?

    "Going to a 9-5 is a death sentence." this is not true for everyone. not everyone can be an entrepreneur. My wife is a 9-5 lifer, loves her job and makes close to 6 figures.. and she has the knowledge that there are kids alive today because of her. I also am a 9-5 'er because I don't have the balls to be anything else - but I have
    Posted to General (Forum) by Mike on Thu, Sep 2 2010
  • Re: Ebook reader + Mises.org = perfect combination

    Wanted to bump this thread... anymore opinions on what you chose and what you like/dislike?? nook is now $149 at best buy
    Posted to General (Forum) by Mike on Wed, Aug 25 2010
  • Re: Most important self-teachable disciplines?

    personal wealth management /saving and investing.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Mike on Tue, Aug 24 2010
  • Re: Chris and Sieben's Creationist Thread

    I just don't see how you can expect productive dialogue with someone who chooses such a position as creationism, nor do I understand way people are so enthusiastic to prove them wrong. I just don't see how you can expect productive dialogue with someone who chooses such a position as creationism, nor do I understand way people are so enthusiastic
    Posted to General (Forum) by Mike on Mon, Aug 23 2010
  • Re: Need help with interesting beginner MP3's

    I will check them out - thanks a bunch for the efforts
    Posted to General (Forum) by Mike on Sun, Aug 22 2010
  • Need help with interesting beginner MP3's

    Howdy all, I have a captive audience that are interested in AE/Lib views. 3 people in a car for over 24 hours ( i will not be there to help explain in any way that I could). All of them are neo-cons and totally economically ignortant and not very well read. But they are interested in the current "crisis". I want to provide AE based information
    Posted to General (Forum) by Mike on Sun, Aug 22 2010
  • Re: Conspiracy Nuts

    Dearest Liberte and justinxOr: Since it appears from you post's that you know what/who is insane/crazy.. please tell me more. since you know for certain the questions that have perplexed humanity since the beginning of time, please lead me from my darkness. please supply us with a complete list of all the crazy thoughts ideas and theories so that
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Mike on Sun, Aug 22 2010
  • Re: Owners of the means of production live without working

    this is a non sequitur from the get go... what freaking capitalist doesn't work????? I have never seen one.... well maybe a trust fund baby - but his pappy sure did... WTF??? it is hard to believe that there are still true believers in USSR et al.
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Mike on Fri, Aug 20 2010
Page 4 of 20 (194 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | More Search Options