  • Re: What does heavy automation entail for the economy?

    it is sad that this boogey man has been scaring people for hundreds of years. we have hundreds of years of hard evidence - the more machines - the richer society - I can't wait until robots do everything and we can sit on the beach all day and finally read HA
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Mike on Thu, Aug 19 2010
  • Re: Why not raise the tax rate?

    It is a shame that Warren fell so far from his fathers tree... IMO most people believe that taxes go towards worthy goals. they don't see the evil caused by them
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Mike on Thu, Aug 19 2010
  • Re: north american union, amero, and mexican super highway

    I can not remember which gubment web-sites - however a few years back the super highway was plainly visible and proposed. land in texas was being purchased and there were local guvment debates regarding this and legality issues. if you consider what the elites clearly want and have pushed for a century or more - it makes perfect sense. a daily blog
    Posted to General (Forum) by Mike on Thu, Aug 19 2010
  • Re: Food for Thought

    there is a long long list of "mainstream" economists with incredibly wrong predictions. the most famous I believe was Irving Fisher weeks before the crash of 1929 saying that the business cycle is a thing of the past and that there is nothing but prosperity for as long as the eye can see. let us not forget about the dozens of totally ridiculous
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Mike on Tue, Aug 17 2010
  • Re: The Libertarian War on Church Was Wrong

    @ Epicurus Ibn Kalhoun your accusation that I listen to o'reilly or limbaigh is almost enough to forget about NAP and go nukler on your ass. :-) it sounds like we agree; both parties are hypocrites who care only about vote buying. it would appear only that you appreciate the lies of the dems better and I have a soft spot for the lies and propaganda
    Posted to History (Forum) by Mike on Mon, Aug 16 2010
  • Re: The Libertarian War on Church Was Wrong

    @ Epicurus Ibn Kalhoun I assume you are saying democrats in general are; anti drug war, anti censorship, pro mosque @ ground zero, the ACLU is largely a democratic orginiation man we must know/see different democrats - pro war on pharm drugs, pro censorship of things they disagree with ( religion, capitalism, conservative talk shows) pro mosque only
    Posted to History (Forum) by Mike on Mon, Aug 16 2010
  • Re: Austrian explanation for the recession dragging on?

    if you like listening to audio: check these out search the media section for Tom Dilorenzo ( what NOT to do in a recession) and Tom Woods ( the depression of 1920) I believe these titles are close to accurate. also there are a bunch of articles on this site - just nose around.. after learning a lot over the years here - it all seems so obvious - but
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Mike on Sun, Aug 15 2010
  • Re: Nickel and Dimed Question

    quote ". Ben and Jerry's made a decent profit when they used the 7x rule. " I had heard ( but did not investigate myself) that they were unsuccessful trying to pay the CEO only 7 x's the lowest worker and had to abandon that.
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Mike on Mon, Aug 9 2010
  • Re: Alex Jones

    Mises pieces said : whether or not the grand world government/Jekyll Island conspiracy theory is true or not the desire for a world government is FAR from conspiracy theory. It has been proposed by intellectuals for a long time and is out in the open for anyone willing to look. With the IMF/WTO/Bank in place - The current push is for a single world
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Mike on Mon, Aug 9 2010
  • Re: Greetings! (This website is amazing!)

    for a new liberty is available in MP3.under rothbard audiobooks.. it is my favorite rothbard so far
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Mike on Sat, Aug 7 2010
Page 5 of 20 (194 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last » | More Search Options