  • Re: Ayn Rand versus Immanuel Kant on the subject of epistemology

    Lode in that case would you say that Willard Quine is also garbage? Because he also has critiqued the analytic synthetic distinction. See here: http:/ /en.wikipedia.org /wiki/Analytic% E2 %80% 93synthetic_distinction # Quine.27s_criticism Are you saying that any philosopher that does not agree with the A/S distinction is garbage? That's a very weird
    Posted to History (Forum) by Henri on Wed, Jan 5 2011
  • Re: Ayn Rand versus Immanuel Kant on the subject of epistemology

    Kaz could you give me a citations where she has written what you say? I mean this: "For example, she actually asserts at some point that if you can't define something without using it in the definition, " I never read that anywere in her books. Looking forward to your answer.
    Posted to History (Forum) by Henri on Wed, Jan 5 2011
  • Re: A truly free market will never exist except in the dreams of Ludwig!?!?

    [quote user="nandnor"] I was in an economic discussion in another forum, and a guy said: "A truly free market has not and will never exist except in the dreams of Ludwig." Why is it so rare then!? [/quote] Because in essence, the free market is the negation of politics. And I think politicians sense that on a basic level. Look; if
    Posted to History (Forum) by Henri on Sun, Feb 8 2009
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | More Search Options