  • Re: Achieveing anarcho-capitalism

    I think the best way is probably to focus on local elections and state elections. To stop statism, it is particularly important that we shut down or reduce funding for the government school system to enable parents to remove their kids from those schools. The obvious way to abolish government schools is to pass a state constitutional amendment saying
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Ragnar Danneskjold on Tue, Feb 23 2010
  • Re: Has anybody read "How (Not) to Achieve Freedom" by Stefan Molyneux

    I didn't like it at all. His arguments about the alleged need of "testing" remind me of the "critiques" of Austrian economics by Keynesian and Friedmanite economists. The argument that "because Ron Paul didn't win in 2008, that proves that libertarians can't win in the election process" seems to me to be patently
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Ragnar Danneskjold on Tue, Feb 23 2010
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | More Search Options