  • Re: Go HAM Images

    Aristophanes, This post comes to you in 3 parts. #1 . I would actually dig seeing a feminism reading list. do you mind sharing? #2. congrats on the grades! except latin. but i know what that is like. i took 2 years of latin in high school. i thought it would be an extended lesson in history--it was an extended lesson in pain. :( i'm guessing you
    Posted to General (Forum) by Student on Mon, May 6 2013
  • Re: Go HAM Images

    Posted to General (Forum) by Student on Sun, May 5 2013
  • Re: Go HAM Images

    i am still trying to get my head wrapped around modern feminism. Bert had a thread a while back that got me thinking on this stuff, but the more i read the more i am just like "ugh, really?". in a lot of ways i am on board with feminist goals (treating women with respect at home and in the workforce), but i don't see how telling people
    Posted to General (Forum) by Student on Sun, May 5 2013
  • Re: Homosexual Marriage

    in light of this can you see why it might not be a good idea for two given people to live in the same community and collectivize (to some extent) their decision processes? @Malachi not really, even though i disagree with hoppe, i don't think i need to expell him from the united states to keep from contaminating my fellow citizens. if there are groups
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Student on Sun, May 5 2013
  • Re: Go HAM Images

    well, the papers are done. looking back, i honestly think i have spent more time editing posts on this forum than i spent writing some sections. maybe it is because talking with strangers on the internet feels like less of a waste of time than doing lit reviews and analyses on subjects i likely won't ever write in again. i don't know if that

    im glad you posted the complete quote *****from the article I linked to*****. of course, i don't see how any of the added text changes my (or walter block's) interpretation. i wanted to avoid getting into this, since these kinds of arguments never change anyone's minds, but let me spell out my opposition to Hoppe in detail. #1 he is talking
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Student on Sun, May 5 2013
  • Re: Homosexual Marriage

    NonAnti, Is the NAP really your biggest concern here? If Hoppe was saying that private property owners should remove advocates of homosexulity from their land to protect the libertarian order, you would be perfectly fine with that? Oddly enough, I would find even that "watered down" statement disgusting. Though whether that is what he actually
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Student on Sat, May 4 2013
  • Re: *** May 2013 Low Content Thread ***

    Here is an adult/baby zombie being fed blood through a bottle. enjoy.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Student on Sat, May 4 2013
  • Re: Homosexual Marriage

    it isn't someone else's phrasing, it is a direct quote of hoppe from his book "democracy: the god that failed". i don't know of a copy that is online. so i just posted a link that included the quote that was from a "friendly" source that folks could follow if they wanted more information. i'm not looking to go off
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Student on Sat, May 4 2013
  • Re: Homosexual Marriage

    They – the advocates of alternative, non-family and kin-centred lifestyles such as , for instance, individual hedonism, parasitism, nature-environment worship, homosexuality , or communism – will have to be physically removed from society, too, if one is to maintain a libertarian order . - Hans Herman Hoppe http://mises.org/journals/scholar
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Student on Sat, May 4 2013
Page 2 of 95 (941 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป | More Search Options