  • Re: Why Ron Paul WILL win in NH

    Do you plan on campaigning and bringing out everyone? From Canada I can't effect things much, but you might. Anyhow, as much as I love Ron Paul, I worry that a lot of his supporters are becoming a sort of cult of personality that doesn't give a shit about his Libertarian ideals and will abandon the ideas he's promoting the instant he ceases
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by My Buddy on Sun, Jan 8 2012
  • Re: Why Ron Paul WILL win in NH

    I'll make you a $10,000 bet that Romney wins New Hampshire. Seriously, I'd LOVE it if Paul won, but I can't see it happening. If it did it would be groundbreaking, though.
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by My Buddy on Sat, Jan 7 2012
  • Re: Has anyone tried changing their avator?

    What is this "Avator" you speak of? If I had a plane I might change my aviator.
    Posted to Help and Support (Forum) by My Buddy on Wed, Dec 28 2011
  • Re: Racism: Biological or Cultural?

    Rome wasn't built in a day. NH will be Hong Kong in no time. Every single free stater in NH is active in libertarian causes in some way. Schools are on their way to being privatized, gold and silver are making a huge mark, agorism is everywhere and you can always leave civ for the woods at any time. First, Hong Kong is full of Chinese, not whites
    Posted to General (Forum) by My Buddy on Sat, Dec 24 2011
  • Re: When are we going to stop citing RJ Rummel?

    However, it is unlikely that your fantasy will occur because Greece has basically defaulted and despite the fact that they are not a higher order democracy like Belguim, they were not attacked, nor did France or Germany even contemplate the mobilization of their armed forces. In fact, you would be hard pressed to find any objective, rational and independent
    Posted to History (Forum) by My Buddy on Sun, Nov 20 2011
  • Re: When are we going to stop citing RJ Rummel?

    Since it is your opinion that liberal democracies are not peaceful with each other then I challenge you to cite an objective and realistic hypothetical case study in which ANY of these higher order democracies might engage in conflict against each other: Funny, it looks like this is less a list of "liberal democracies" and more a list of "countries
    Posted to History (Forum) by My Buddy on Sat, Nov 19 2011
  • Re: Market Failure - drug resistant pneumonia infesting Europe

    We have the same problem in Canada, actually, and it's primarily government caused. Specifically, superbugs generally arise in HOSPITALS which are overzealous in keeping things sterile, leading to the remaining bugs spreading from the hospitals to the general population. The prime example of this would be C. Difficile, which was recently a problem
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by My Buddy on Sat, Nov 19 2011
  • Re: When are we going to stop citing RJ Rummel?

    I don't think Marko needs to supply much in the way of numbers. If a historian is casually changing his numbers by 5000%, then that's a clear sign of that historian being completely full of it. Anyway, the same argument could apply to any field outside of history. "Everything that Marko has said raises the question, 'how do you know
    Posted to History (Forum) by My Buddy on Wed, Nov 2 2011
  • "If you want low taxes/govt, then why don't you go to Pakistan"

    This is an argument that collectivists seem to be shilling out more and more these days. Their logic is that since Pakistan has no taxes, it is Anarcho-Capitalist and thus is a proven failure of limited government. I have my own points against it, but I am interested in seeing what people here have to say first.
    Posted to General (Forum) by My Buddy on Sat, Oct 29 2011
  • Re: Herman Cain's 9-9-9 plan, has an Austrian economist adressed it yet?

    The REAL problem with 9-9-9 is that it doesn't remove the tax burden in the slightest, it just dumps the costs from the rich to the poor in a big way.
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by My Buddy on Fri, Oct 14 2011
Page 7 of 28 (271 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 Next > ... Last » | More Search Options