  • Re: Best Economics University?

    I am currently taking the ABCT course with Prof. Murphy. The problem with this route is the lack of accreditation and degree upon completion. It is certainly great to simply increase your knowledge base, which is my purpose of taking the class, but there is not really any outside recognition of these classes.
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Jon T. on Mon, May 3 2010
  • Re: Best Economics University?

    As an update, I have been in contact with Walter Block who has some very great recommendations. Apparently you would first get a masters degree at Detroit Mercy which has an Austo-friendly environment and then a PhD in conjunction between St. Angers in France and Universidad Rey Juan Carlos in Spain. I will also check more into the SMC program suggested
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Jon T. on Thu, Apr 15 2010
  • Re: Are there any reputable online graduate economics programs in the U.S.?

    Ultimately I'd like to make a run at politics but I believe a strong understanding of economics is highly beneficial for any career and even life itself. With this in mind I suppose the LSE name would look good on my background.
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Jon T. on Sun, Mar 14 2010
  • Re: Are there any reputable online graduate economics programs in the U.S.?

    Ahh... Not sure how I missed that. Thank you. It looks as if they teach the classical macro/micro set. Would this be a good school to attend if a person wanted to stay along the lines of Austrian/free market ideas?
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Jon T. on Sun, Mar 14 2010
  • Re: Are there any reputable online graduate economics programs in the U.S.?

    I am looking for an undergrad econ program but am unable to find any information about a distance learning program at LSE. Would you happen to have any contact information for someone who could point me in the right direction?
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Jon T. on Sun, Mar 14 2010
  • Best Economics University?

    I am a post professional with a degree in aeronautics and am now at a crossroads in my life after finishing ten years in the military. I would like to get a second degree in economics but am unsure which universities are best suited to the task. My previous experiences with economics classes were less than desirable and usually ended in an argument
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Jon T. on Sun, Mar 14 2010
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | More Search Options