  • Re: Being anti-abortion is so unlibertarian!

    Murder is immoral.
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Gipper on Sat, Aug 27 2011
  • Re: Libertarianism vs Conservatism debate LIVE in 10 minutes at the Cato Institute

    Beltway Libertarians v. Neo-cons... What exactly will they be debating? lol
    Posted to General (Forum) by Gipper on Thu, Jul 21 2011
  • Re: Do you buy Fairtrade products?

    I do only because I only eat organic, and a lot of the things re "Fair Trade". *shrugs*
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Gipper on Wed, Apr 27 2011
  • This is too funny, I don't know where to start. Help me out.

    I love the people who say Ron Paul would bring all of this fantastic change, yet probably don't understand that lack of government intervention is what's allowed the wealth gap in this country to widen astronomically. We're now on par with wonderfully democratic, free and classless societies such as Mexico and Russia. $$@% yeah Libertarianism
    Posted to General (Forum) by Gipper on Thu, Apr 7 2011
  • Re: Frauding Medicare?

    I figured there would be. Block made a good argument, though. "I have in my time been "guilty" of accepting subsidies from the state. I shop for food in supermarkets, and eat even more of it in restaurants. I therefore indirectly avail myself of agricultural subsidies (I full well realize that farm goods would be cheaper in the fully
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Gipper on Sun, Apr 3 2011
  • Frauding Medicare?

    Block said in a recent article that it is a "positive virtue to relieve the government of its ill-gotten gains" and: "Suppose Z steals an apple from Y and then X comes along and takes this fruit away from Z. Did X do anything wrong? Did he act incompatibly with the NAP? Is X no longer a libertarian? Of course not. Very much to the contrary
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Gipper on Sun, Apr 3 2011
  • Re: Social Security Trust Funds

    There is no trust fund. It doesn't exist. Money allocated is transferred to the Treasurey via the general fund. Helvering v. Davis clearly states this. SS = ponzi scheme
    Posted to General (Forum) by Gipper on Sun, Mar 13 2011
  • Re: Lincoln Killed the United States

    Lincoln completely disapproved salvery? Didn't he support an amendment that would have made slavery permanant? He even thought it was Constitutional. Saying Lincoln supported abolition is like saying Spooner supported the Constitutional Republic.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Gipper on Mon, Feb 28 2011
  • Re: Who is the Next Ron Paul?

    Also, Rand Paul isn't being the NeoCon that some people on here thought he was... Rand was playing the game to get elected, he said what he needed to be said in order for people to vote for him so the Media couldn't asscociate him with his father.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Gipper on Tue, Feb 15 2011
  • Re: Who is the Next Ron Paul?

    How are you measuring the bad that a self proclaimed principled libertarian in government causes? By taking a government seat, he's making the government looks more legitimate. It says that he believes the governmental proces is what authorizes the use of force. He says it often too "constitution good, constitution good, constitution good"
    Posted to General (Forum) by Gipper on Tue, Feb 15 2011
Page 1 of 20 (193 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป | More Search Options