  • Re: How many people did Stalin kill?

    Well, according to mainstream media, more than Hitler.
    Posted to History (Forum) by MaikU on Wed, May 5 2010
  • Re: Your opinion about the Hiroshima And Nagasaki bombings

    Mass murder. Like all wars.
    Posted to History (Forum) by MaikU on Wed, May 5 2010
  • Re: A Non-State Solution to Global Warming

    Esuric wrote the following post at Tue, May 4 2010 5:23 AM: AGW is a myth. Global temperatures are determined by that giant ball of fire in space. There's no need for any kind of coercion. See Harvard astrophysicist Dr. Willie Soon. Nice argumet from authority. Also, what astrophysics has to do with climatology?
    Posted to General (Forum) by MaikU on Tue, May 4 2010
  • Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS

    So it is hacked if there is ENTER button? Or not? (sorry, bad english, couldn't quite understand) I don't have that button.
    Posted to Announcements (Forum) by MaikU on Tue, May 4 2010
  • Re: IP law

    Don't forget to read opposing views from pro-IP camp.
    Posted to General (Forum) by MaikU on Mon, May 3 2010
  • Re: New PA tax commercial

    how is taxation "violence"? Sure, you might not be FOR all of the things you pay taxes on, but it's how we get roads, schools...the infrastructure for the internet to post comments on YouTube. - from YouTube. haha here it comes.
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by MaikU on Mon, May 3 2010
  • Re: Global Warming

    It seems clear that the global warming myth <...> Now concider GM is true. It is STILL useful for politicians to exploit this theory to support their ends. Think, people, THINK. It can be both ways. And actually I am on a camp of believers, because, well, I trust science to certain degree at least. So no matter GM is true or not, it will be exploited
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by MaikU on Mon, May 3 2010
  • Re: Global Warming

    GM was made very political. That's why I try to differenciate (if this is a right word) facts by myself and my own critical thinking skills. However, I am not an expert, I am even not a scientist (climatologist). So why should I leave this issue to my own "opinion" and personal belief only? Same would be with theory of Evolution. Most
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by MaikU on Mon, May 3 2010
  • Re: Interesting atheist correlation

    I am sick of religion and other quackery and superstition, though at the same time I think, religion should be left as personal thing and only bashed when it is an organized crime/fraud (yes, read carefully) when idiots from Vatican tell gulible people, that condoms are bad, that it creates HIV (wtf) and etc. etc. etc. It's a lie, it's a fraud
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by MaikU on Mon, May 3 2010
  • Re: Have there been any state attacks on the Mises Institute?

    It also promotes a type of Darwinian view of society in which elites are seen as natural and any intervention by the government on behalf of social justice is destructive. The institute seems nostalgic for the days when, "because of selective mating, marriage, and the laws of civil and genetic inheritance, positions of natural authority [were]
    Posted to General (Forum) by MaikU on Sun, May 2 2010
Page 124 of 128 (1279 items) « First ... < Previous 122 123 124 125 126 Next > ... Last » | More Search Options