  • Re: Live Blogging

    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_208910699119151&ap=1
    Posted to General (Forum) by Jim Object on Sun, Apr 10 2011
  • Re: Love it or Leave it argument

    I have not agreed to the rules put forward here. If you suggest I leave, I'll refer you to the non-aggression principle which gives me the position to ask even a majority to leave as I have the intellecual and -objectively- moral high groun d. Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner. I have not agreed to this system. I
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Jim Object on Mon, Mar 28 2011
  • $3 off coupon to the moon.

    Does anyone have this image?
    Posted to General (Forum) by Jim Object on Mon, Mar 28 2011
  • Re: I joined The Free State Project

    Oh, and I heard about the FSP in the penumbra more or less and i think it was through Reason.com that I initially visited the site.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Jim Object on Sun, Mar 27 2011
  • Re: I joined The Free State Project

    Yeah, I already intended on going to Porcfest. I was going to make my decision then. But after this last legislative session, I was ready. My business is growing really well right now. Once it levels out, I'm going to sell it. Probably the beginning of 2013. I am howver going to buy a Porcmanor and have someone manage it for me so as to provide
    Posted to General (Forum) by Jim Object on Sun, Mar 27 2011
  • I joined The Free State Project

    There is debate about what are valid or effective ways to promote liberty. There is even a lot of debate as to what constitutes a libertarian. I offer this. http://blog.jimobject.com/2011/03/what-is-libertarian-enough-and-jim.html
    Posted to General (Forum) by Jim Object on Sat, Mar 26 2011
  • Re: MESwPM

    I'm just bumping. Is there any way we can get this featured? I would love to have 100 people by start day.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Jim Object on Wed, Mar 16 2011
  • Re: MESwPM

    I'm going to hold live meeting times from 6:30-7:30 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. These will be redundant. This is an attempt to fit more people's schedules. If anyone is interested in holding a meeting on a different day and time, that would be great. I don't know what time zones you're all in and I would hate to lose someone over timing
    Posted to General (Forum) by Jim Object on Mon, Mar 14 2011
  • Re: The road to Austrian school

    Rand, Hazlitt, Rothbard
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Jim Object on Sun, Mar 13 2011
  • MESwPM

    I've put together the page for the "Man, Economy, and State with Power and Market" by Murray Rothbard study group. Anyone with an interest in economics, libertarian political theory or Murray Rothbard is invited to join. If you know anyone who would be interested, please let them know. This is a link to the group. http://www.facebo ok
    Posted to General (Forum) by Jim Object on Sun, Mar 13 2011
Page 1 of 2 (18 items) 1 2 Next > | More Search Options