  • Re: Understanding Stimulus Spending

    Welcome! First of all I want to applaud you for how well written your piece was. It was succinct, very well organized, the punctuation was excellent and you went through your points coherently. I like how you took care to rebut or address potential responses, this makes things run smoothly so that we do not waste our time addressing points you are familiar
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by youngandinquisitive on Mon, Apr 12 2010
  • Is this a sad reflection of the times we live in

    In my last year of high school, we had to debate the ethics of a DNA tracking system. One argument in the textbook in opposition to it was that ''insurance companies would know about people's illnesses and treat the customer unfairly in light of this new piece of information'. I didn't think much of it at the time but I just thought
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by youngandinquisitive on Mon, Apr 12 2010
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | More Search Options