  • Money Creation Index (Ranking, Listing, etc.)

    Is anyone aware of a "Money Creation Index", or something similar to that? By Money Creation Index I mean a ranking or listing of countries by the rate at which money there is being created (and/or destroyed, gross vs net)? I might be able to make such a listing on my own, but it would save some trouble for me if I could find an existing source
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by nwagner on Sun, May 29 2011
  • Re: Austrian Investing

    I should point out that my question is about WHO and WHERE principles of Austrian Economics factor into investment decision analysis, not whether it is justified or able to reliably and consistently predict future economic events. The list of investors mentioned in "Short the Delusion" who used sound logic to derive investment positions (positions
    Posted to General (Forum) by nwagner on Wed, Apr 21 2010
  • Re: Austrian Investing

    good timing: http://mises.org/daily/4283
    Posted to General (Forum) by nwagner on Tue, Apr 20 2010
  • Re: Austrian Investing

    Thanks! I did a quick forum search before I posted and didn't see another post like this, but I could've easily missed one. Elsewhere I came across http://mises.org/media/1338 and http://mises.org/journals/scholar/Leithner.pdf (Austrian Economics and Value Investing), and Duffy will be speaking at Austrian Economics and the Financial Markets
    Posted to General (Forum) by nwagner on Mon, Apr 19 2010
  • Austrian Investing

    I am interested in putting my money where my mouth is. I am aware of some Austrian investment managers who do this (Jim Rogers, Peter Schiff). Who are others and which investment companies are at least Austrian-sympathetic? I am applying for entrance into an MBA program for an education in security analysis and planning ahead towards graduation.
    Posted to General (Forum) by nwagner on Mon, Apr 19 2010
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | More Search Options