  • Re: Political Science a science?

    Praxeology could be extended to form an Austrian sociology and a more formalized view of the political process, drawing on Austrian insights on interventionism and public choice economics. In fact I think for any Austrian with an interest in the field, that they should try take praxeological insights into that direction.
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Inquisitor on Tue, Sep 25 2007
  • Re: MES, Chapter 11

    I had a quick look at the graph in question ( http://www.mises.org/rothbard/mes/chap11b.asp ) Underneath it, it is mentioned that the graph is being used in an unconventional fashion, with a rationale given for it later on in the book. Perhaps you ought to check that reference?
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Inquisitor on Tue, Sep 25 2007
  • Re: Introductions

    Greetings. I am Anthony, a 21 year old South African market anarchist, currently studying Economics (2nd year) in the UK. I post quite a bit on the Austrian Forum (and on the Mises blog), so anyone from there who posts here should know me. I used to be an avowed monarchist but after reading Dr Hoppe's "Democracy - the God that Failed"
    Posted to General (Forum) by Inquisitor on Tue, Sep 25 2007
  • Re: Three Truths Counter-indicated by Praxeology

    TBH, I don't see what the point of this whole thread is. I am only studying Economics now, and my knowledge of Austrian econ is still paltry, but none of what I have read of it excludes the possibility of the use of mathematics - Mises warned that mathematical economics promised more than it could possibly deliver, but I see no reason why mathematical
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Inquisitor on Tue, Sep 25 2007
  • Re: The Myths surrounding the phenomenon of inflation...

    This is one regard in which I am fortunate. My professor of economics is a staunch Hayekian, and constantly "injects" Austrian themes into his teachings.
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Inquisitor on Tue, Sep 25 2007
Page 116 of 116 (1155 items) « First ... < Previous 112 113 114 115 116 | More Search Options