  • Hello thar

    I'm a 21-year-old law student from Johannesburg. I'm studying for a profession which embodies the might of the state, in a country where the state is worshipped as the new messiah come down from heaven to rescue the impoverished masses from the ravages of... the state. Anyway, at some point my mind snapped, and I became an anarchist. You can
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by James on Fri, May 14 2010
Page 65 of 65 (641 items) « First ... < Previous 61 62 63 64 65 | More Search Options