  • How high could gold go?

    Does anyone have an estimate (from the Austrian perspective) of how high the price of gold could go? And--just as importantly--how to understand the price of gold. I.e., what economic indicators do you look at, how do you interperet what the Fed is doing, etc. I'm trying to figure out how long to hold onto my gold investments, and I've heard
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Ramboner32x on Thu, Sep 27 2007
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | More Search Options