  • Israel Kirzner Video from an Interview

    I've uploaded a new video in my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjctX7hmYLY It's an excerpt of: "Israel M. Kirzner, The Intellectual Portrait Series: A Conversation with Israel Kirzner [2000]" from Liberty Fund. You can find the complete interview here: http://oll.libertyfund.org//files/978/KirznerMP3.mp3 He talks about
    Posted to Learning: a never-ending process (Weblog) by martinf on Mon, Oct 22 2007
  • Introduction

    Firstly, I would like to introduce myself. I don't know if I'll post much on here, but anyway an introduction is never inappropriate. I'm Spanish, studying 2nd course of Economics. I'm very interested in Austrian economics, although I haven't read much, but thanks to Mises.com I'm learning quite a lot. I started reading about
    Posted to Learning: a never-ending process (Weblog) by martinf on Fri, Oct 12 2007
Page 2 of 2 (12 items) < Previous 1 2 | More Search Options