  • Re: Nuclear Weapons and Intervention

    Both Calvin and Luther were in favour of converting people to their sects of christianity by the sword. Personally I do not think the Mohamadens are any more warlike than Christians or vice versa, the reason why we are more brutal towards them is because we have the power and they do not.
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Meistro on Sat, Mar 30 2013
  • Re: Nuclear Weapons and Intervention

    I've known many muslims and none have ever been in the slightest aggressive towards me. Once I blasphemed in front of a few of them and they asked me politely not to. On the other hand Christian? / atheist white people have many times committed aggression against me. And if you look on the global scale, in the last decade white people / christians
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Meistro on Sat, Mar 30 2013
  • Re: About General Gluts.

    A glut? What is this nonsense. A glut only occurs when you've got a minimum price set by the state. A 'glut' on the market is just going to result in lower prices.
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Meistro on Sat, Mar 30 2013
  • Re: Nuclear Weapons and Intervention

    No, I do not think that the west should attack Iran and I think these governments should also lift the sanctions they have imposed on them. If you're concerned about nuclear proliferation I think one strategy would be to end the policy of bellicosity - constantly attacking nations who do not have nuclear weapons is going to be a pretty big aggravating
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Meistro on Sat, Mar 30 2013
  • Re: mises.org article on marriage

    http://mises.org/daily/2209 ?
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Meistro on Thu, Mar 28 2013
  • Re: Anti-Gold

    I don't get it. Why will Ruritania switching to a gold standard stop foreigners from buying their exports? I do see how inflows or outflows of specie would result in inflation or deflation but how does this lead to unemployment? And don't foreigners sell their shit to buy shit, not necessarily ours? Although that doesn't seem relevant to
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Meistro on Thu, Mar 28 2013
  • Re: a problem with the rothbardian legal system : infanticide

    Does anyone and everyone have the right to restitution for the murder as well? Or is it a mad dash, first come first serve?
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Meistro on Wed, Mar 27 2013
  • essay on drug legalization

    I wrote an essay on drug legalization that I plan to distribute at 4/20 celebrations in my town. I was hoping people could help me by criticizing any aspect of it, the grammar, the method in which i have presented my argument, the structure, etc. thank you in advance On the subject of prohibition, in his work detailing the effect of government intervention
    Posted to General (Forum) by Meistro on Tue, Mar 26 2013
  • Re: In detail, who is the government confiscating from in Cyprus?

    russian gangsters ldo
    Posted to General (Forum) by Meistro on Tue, Mar 26 2013
  • Re: Jennifer Government

    Yes, I don't really see the difference between the government paying 10 individuals to do something, and the government paying one group to do something.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Meistro on Tue, Mar 26 2013
Page 2 of 27 (266 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป | More Search Options