  • November 5th, Donation Day!

    I had my trusty Nikon camera ready this morning after I made my latest donation to the Ron Paul campaign . I love that feature. Anyway, it is just sort of surreal for me to have an Austrian economist running a competitive campaign for President. I remember half a decade ago making Ron Paul for President bumper stickers and selling them to people ever
    Posted to libertymaniac (Weblog) by libertymaniac on Mon, Nov 5 2007
  • Blackwater: Now with Spooks for hire!

    A logical extension of the mercenary's primary enterprise. Now Blackwater employs for-hire spies . The story is by Dana Hedgpeth .
    Posted to libertymaniac (Weblog) by libertymaniac on Sun, Nov 4 2007
  • Jag Bombs over Baghdad! Liquor stores return to Baghdad

    The LA Times reports that liquor stores have returned to the war-torn town. As a purveyor of wines and spirits myself , I have to say that I tip my hat to those brave souls who are providing the valuable service. I'm not sure what Iraqi men & women drink, but I hope this is a sign that more secular forces are again rising to quench the demands
    Posted to libertymaniac (Weblog) by libertymaniac on Sun, Nov 4 2007
  • Bernanke's Crow Dinner

    Did you read Gary North's latest ? I love this guy. North continues to expose Bernanke's pushing of strings and his new, growingly more apparent milieu of disintegrating policy options. "There are far more reasons for the stock market to go down than up. The FED has shot its wad. It was a pellet gun fired at a charging elephant. Now the
    Posted to libertymaniac (Weblog) by libertymaniac on Sun, Nov 4 2007
  • Our "Get Some Freedom" Ron Paul Shirt gets props from Zazzle, Cafepress, and Ron Paulers.

    The response to one of our newest designs has been great. I made it while in Fallbrook, CA visiting family before the fires swept the town. (Our thoughts and prayers go to you all.) So far internet retail giants cafepress.com and zazzle.com have featured the design and Ron Paul supporters all over the world have been swiping them up. We'd like to
    Posted to libertymaniac (Weblog) by libertymaniac on Sun, Nov 4 2007
  • New Ron Paul design: 4 Ways to get out of Iraq

    Just posted a new design on the store. You can click on it to go to the store and check it out further. We designed this shirt for the huge contingent of military Ron Paul supporters out there that we hear from on a regular basis. I made the shirt specifically for guys like my brother in law, who spent a few tours in Iraq and now are strongly against
    Posted to libertymaniac (Weblog) by libertymaniac on Sun, Nov 4 2007
  • Musharraf: We don't need no stinking constitution!

    Pakistan is in turmoil? You don't say! Good thing the United States is in the region as a stabilizing force. We're all surprised that a General that takes the country by coup might possibly suspend the rule of law when the legitimacy of his rule is called into question by the high court. Yeah, right. Musharraf even had soldiers surround the
    Posted to libertymaniac (Weblog) by libertymaniac on Sun, Nov 4 2007
  • More of the same from Iraq: $600 million Mega Bunker

    Good Lord. Check out this Vanity Fair article about the "$600 million massively fortified compound with 619 blast-resistant apartments and a food court fit for a shopping mall," paid for, of course, by you.
    Posted to libertymaniac (Weblog) by libertymaniac on Sun, Nov 4 2007
  • Great to see this feature on Mises.org!

    Boy, every few weeks the LvM Institute makes another change to innovate the message of liberty. Kudos yet again!
    Posted to libertymaniac (Weblog) by libertymaniac on Mon, Oct 8 2007
  • Re: Are there two sides to the Ron Paul campaign?

    I'm in favor of supporting Ron Paul's campaign, and certainly in favor of supporting all those interested in arresting the state's growth of authority in individuals' lives. Paul presents a once-in-a-generation opportunity to spread the message of freedom to an amazingly wide audience. If that message is important to an anarchist, they
    Posted to General (Forum) by libertymaniac on Mon, Oct 8 2007
Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | More Search Options