  • Re: *** December 2012 low content thread ***

    NY county: Releasing gun names endangers public Cliff averted, it's on to the next fiscal crisis Analysis: Cliff deal is another pain-free punt McConnell: I Raised Taxes So Taxes Wouldn't Be Raised Doug Wead Goes Total Sell Out In Praise of TV's Pawn Stars Why I Need Assault Weapons - Chuck Woolery’s commentary is slightly inaccurate
    Posted to General (Forum) by Gero on Thu, Jan 3 2013
  • Re: *** December 2012 low content thread ***

    Gun Rhetoric vs. Gun Facts Firefighters, Fact-Checking and American Journalism Colleges help students scrub online footprints Predicting who's at risk for violence isn't easy F.B.I. Counterterrorism Agents Monitored Occupy Movement, Records Show Getting It First or Getting It Right? Bahrain, a Brutal Ally
    Posted to General (Forum) by Gero on Wed, Dec 26 2012
  • Re: Friedman and Political-Economic Freedom

    “However, in all of them private business was the dominant type of economic organization.” Private in name only. “Therefore, of course it is feasible to have a capitalistic economy without political freedom.” The conclusion does not follow from the flawed premise, but his conclusion is true. Consider China. It is capitalist
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Gero on Sun, Dec 23 2012
  • Re: Chained CPI

    CNNMoney : The government currently measures price increases using the Consumer Price Index , which tracks a broad basket of consumer goods. That measure is also used to determine increases in tax brackets and cost-of-living adjustments for retirees receiving Social Security benefits. But some critics say the government is overstating inflation. In
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Gero on Sun, Dec 23 2012
  • Some Reading Material

    The following message is from a lurker who could not join because a mises.org “administrator has disabled new account creation.” Here it is: I am Sythamin, the pseudonymous author of Viception . I recently have completed some projects I will share with you: two libertarian legal articles and one history, both of which are freely available
    Posted to General (Forum) by Gero on Sun, Dec 23 2012
  • Re: *** December 2012 low content thread ***

    Resume
    Posted to General (Forum) by Gero on Sun, Dec 23 2012
  • Re: *** December 2012 low content thread ***

    The Three Speeches
    Posted to General (Forum) by Gero on Wed, Dec 19 2012
  • Re: *** December 2012 low content thread ***

    Some pictures relating to liberty: Office Space and Government http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meng53iZFs1qk91wgo1_1280.jpg Anarchy http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdp6f9XZnY1rektj6o1_500.jpg Game of Drones http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meh10ir4r41rxf7n9o1_1280.jpg Imagine http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me5k1m42zo1qk91wgo1_400.jpg Statism
    Posted to General (Forum) by Gero on Mon, Dec 10 2012
  • Re: *** December 2012 low content thread ***

    Supreme Court will take up gay marriage cases Obama asks Congress for $60.4B in Sandy aid Chemical weapons risk: Syrian missiles and shells Viral rapper PSY apologizes for anti-US protests Corporate money to help pay for Obama inauguration Long-sealed Notorious B.I.G. autopsy released Rand Paul Explains His Vote In Favor Of Sanctions On Iran The Attack
    Posted to General (Forum) by Gero on Fri, Dec 7 2012
  • Re: *** November 2012 low content thread ***

    Rand Paul Goes on the Record for Higher Tax Revenue Supreme Court: Citizens Recording their Contacts With Police Officers Are Constitutionally Protected An Open Letter to Libertarians: Don't Be Fooled By Rand Paul U.S. Naval War College Professor: There is Simply No Military Solution to the Palestinian Problem Short of Genocide Tyler Cowen Comments
    Posted to General (Forum) by Gero on Wed, Nov 28 2012
Page 2 of 66 (657 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป | More Search Options