  • Against Autonomy: Justifying Coercive Paternalism

    I read this op-ed today: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/25/opinion/three-cheers-for-the-nanny-state.html One word response: wow. I seldom read something so openly calling for restricting liberty. I have heard of asking government to do this or that, and people can think that is find because they don't see government as coercive, but to outright
    Posted to General (Forum) by Gero on Mon, Mar 25 2013
  • Against Autonomy: Justifying Coercive Paternalism

    I read this op-ed today: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/25/opinion/three-cheers-for-the-nanny-state.html One word response: wow. I seldom read something so openly calling for restricting liberty. I have heard of asking government to do this or that, and people can think that is find because they don't see government as coercive, but to outright
    Posted to General (Forum) by Gero on Mon, Mar 25 2013
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | More Search Options