  • Re: FPS Russia manager dead, John Noveske dead....

    FPS Russia is a top 5 most viewed youtube channel dedicated to showing off every kind of weapon. It was a great channel. One of the managers, who supposedly manufactured gun parts such as silencers, was tied to his desk and shot in the head in Georgia. John Noveske is the founder of Noveske weapons, a big name in the assault rifle world. I'm just
    Posted to General (Forum) by Prime on Wed, Jan 9 2013
  • FPS Russia manager dead, John Noveske dead....

    Coincidence anyone? Or are we going to continue to see high level individuals in the world of weapons get knocked off?
    Posted to General (Forum) by Prime on Wed, Jan 9 2013
  • Re: Voluntaryist Reader: Is High-Frequency Trading Detrimental to Markets?

    I think HFT goes much deeper than what you presented. For example this: "Many HFTs will make near-simultaneous trades on different exchanges and profit because of the delay in one of the exchanges. An example will help me explain: let’s use the NASDAQ and EDGE exchanges, and say that ABC stock is trading at $1.00. The HFT will send a bunch
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Prime on Tue, Jan 1 2013
  • Re: Do you think the Democrats' goal is to get as many people on welfare as possible?

    They do: "The U.S. Department of Agriculture has been running radio ads for the past four months encouraging those eligible to enroll . The campaign is targeted at the elderly, working poor, the unemployed and Hispanics." http://money.cnn.com/2012/06/25/news/economy/food-stamps-ads/index.htm
    Posted to General (Forum) by Prime on Mon, Dec 31 2012
  • Re: I'm not a libertarian.

    [quote] I think that social welfare programs are a moral and practical good.[/quote] I agree. The question is who should provide the welfare. Do you believe the government does superior job than the market in allocating resources? If not, why in the case of welfare is it superior, but not in other matters? [quote] The difference in, say, "social
    Posted to General (Forum) by Prime on Wed, Dec 26 2012
  • Re: Guns Want You DEAD

    Which weapon are we banning again?
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Prime on Thu, Dec 20 2012
  • Re: 22 children killed with knife in China

    Guns are the great equalizer. They are what allows a 100 pound female to protect herself from a 250 pound male. A few months ago, a good childhood friend of mine got high on meth., kicked in the front door to one of my neighbors house, and beat a 17 year old and 20 year old female to death with the leg of a table. You may have seen this on national
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Prime on Tue, Dec 18 2012
  • Re: The Reminiscing Thread

    I don't remember that Neodoxy, but I do remember you recently claiming that you started here with a noob account and then later opened your Neodoxy account becuase you didn't like some of the things your noob account had posted. This is all adding up now.
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Prime on Tue, Dec 18 2012
  • Re: A Fall in Purchasing Power? The Inflation Fallacy

    Thats odd, the corporation I work for has had wage freezes for over 4 years now. Unfortunately, the prices I pay for goods did not.
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Prime on Sun, Dec 16 2012
  • Re: public regulation vs private regulation.

    View it through the lens of monopoly vs no monopoly. Which would you say typically produces better results? For example, currently the FDA is the sole monopolists in determining what medications are available, and which ones are not. Would you say the FDA does a good job? If the FDA were a private company, would they still be in business? So how should
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Prime on Sun, Dec 16 2012
Page 3 of 26 (257 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป | More Search Options