  • Re: Steubenville Case/Rape Culture

    The longer version of the joke has a slightly different twist at the end that might fit your description a little more closely but I'll let you make up your own mind. Starts here @ 8:28 (couldnt figure out how to get the embeded version to start at that mark though): Finishes at the beginning of here: P.S. I nearly pissed myself laughing the first
    Posted to General (Forum) by BiPolarMoment on Wed, Mar 20 2013
  • Re: Steubenville Case/Rape Culture

    Just to make sure you have at least one data point, here's one: "I'm doing this audition for some part in some show or some shit, I don't even remember, and there's this cute girl there. We get talking and she offers me a ride, since I don't have one of my own. We get into her car and she goes 'What's your name, anyways
    Posted to General (Forum) by BiPolarMoment on Wed, Mar 20 2013
  • Re: Proving Chemtrails Should be Easy

    Contrails is just the plane engine exhaust becoming non visible due to the climate conditions at the time. They are not condensation as the planes do not emit water vapour they emit pollution, carbon monoxide and various other types of pollutants particle matter (smoke) and so on. Regardless of the veracity of chemtrails, exhaust from airplanes most
    Posted to General (Forum) by BiPolarMoment on Mon, Oct 15 2012
  • Re: Proving Chemtrails Should be Easy

    contrails exist. chemtrails exist too. the existance of contrails does not disprove the existance of chemtrails. I agree it does not disprove "chemtrails", but I have had an argument where the other party did not believe contrails were natural. I have little else to add--just making sure that wasn't an origin of the argument.
    Posted to General (Forum) by BiPolarMoment on Mon, Oct 15 2012
  • Re: Proving Chemtrails Should be Easy

    Excuse me as I'm not well versed in the arguments regarding chemtrails--what does marking the paths accomplish? Are you claiming that the proposed chemtrail planes only land and take off from clandestine locations? Do you deny that con trails are also a naturally occuring phenomenon?
    Posted to General (Forum) by BiPolarMoment on Mon, Oct 15 2012
  • Re: *** August 2012 low content thread ***

    Weird... I searched for "low content" and august didn't show up--I guess I need to search for the month as well to get it. So, sorry to whichever mod I created more work for by making the duplicate thread.
    Posted to General (Forum) by BiPolarMoment on Thu, Aug 16 2012
  • *** August 2012 low content thread ***

    JJ didn't start one so I thought I would Previous low content threads: July 2012 http://mises.org/Community/forums/t/29812.aspx June 2012 http://mises.org/Community/forums/t/29429.aspx May 2012 http://mises.org/Community/forums/t/29022.aspx April 2012 http://mises.org/Community/forums/t/28697.aspx March 2012 http://mises.org/Community/forums/t/28350
    Posted to General (Forum) by BiPolarMoment on Thu, Aug 16 2012
  • Re: Chicago mayor owned on Chick-fil-A

    I think avoiding companies that contribute to causes or with CEOs that hold opinions you disagree with would be nigh on impossible. Probably moreso for people on this forum. Who funds the anti-nuclear lobby? Who funds the recycle-at-all-costs-even-when-it-doesn't-make-sense campaigns? Who (outside the military industrial complex) funds activist
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by BiPolarMoment on Mon, Aug 6 2012
  • Re: Withur We chosen for a monthly reading group.

    Oh, I think you forgot to put a link to http://prometheusreview.com/book-giveaway/ unless you edited it to point back to the book webpage intentionally. Not that it's relevent now, but I wasn't aware via your post where to go for the book anyhow .
    Posted to General (Forum) by BiPolarMoment on Wed, Aug 1 2012
  • Re: Withur We chosen for a monthly reading group.

    D'oh, missed it. Oh well, I already have the pdf converted to epub which is poorly formatted but readable. Good for you though about the extra exposure.
    Posted to General (Forum) by BiPolarMoment on Wed, Aug 1 2012
Page 1 of 12 (119 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป | More Search Options