  • Re: Mises' Argument against the existence of God

    The God that is revealed in the Bible is about the most evil creature imaginable, routinely killing and slaughtering utterly innocent people because of his jealousy. This slaughter even included the death by drowing of every man, woman and child -- yes, utterly innocent babies included -- (except for Noah's family) just because God didn't like
    Posted to General (Forum) by Michael Smith on Sat, Jan 19 2008
  • Re: Who was the worst president?

    Not to disagree with the other selections, but how about an honorable mention for Lyndon Johnson? He gave us Medicare, Medicaid, the Great Society, the War on Poverty and Vietnam. You know, it's funny. I remember that in 1963 a fellow warned me, "If you vote for Goldwater for President, within a few years we'll have half a million soldiers
    Posted to General (Forum) by Michael Smith on Thu, Oct 18 2007
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | More Search Options