  • Re: Downloadable AMS (Austrian Money Supply) numbers?

    A monthly download would be very helpful for me for price-charts. I have never understood why adjustments are made to stock-prices when new shares are created, but no adjustment is made to currencies when new money is created. The Dow Jones industrial index measured in nominal US dollars does not tell me much. The same index measured in oz of gold tells
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by hughesr on Fri, Oct 26 2007
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | More Search Options