  • Re: New to Anarcho-Capitalism and Mises.org

    @Stranger, nice article. I guess the State succeeded in making me feel alone, but not powerless or hopeless :) I agree "Lone Nut" suicide attacks or entrenchment won't take you far, but the Mexican drug cartels are using really excessive force, certainly there are better ways right?
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by freeradicals on Mon, Oct 11 2010
  • Re: New to Anarcho-Capitalism and Mises.org

    @LeeO Yes, I believe learning to meditate or self-sooth is vital to avoid slipping into insanity :)

    @liberty student, thanks for the welcome! That's a good approach, one which I have been using. Avoiding the use of nasty comments and violence, even those who tirelessly argue against me that the stimulus package wasn't big enough and given the keynesian multiplier we should have spent a lot more. *facepalm*
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by freeradicals on Mon, Oct 11 2010
  • Re: New to Anarcho-Capitalism and Mises.org

    Libertyandlife, my apologies, I didn't make my point regarding religion clear enough. I believe religion can provide great value when practiced in a humble personal level. The form of religion I am against is the kind that is centrally organized and behaves in many ways like the State does. Overly controlling and turning it's followers into
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by freeradicals on Mon, Oct 11 2010
  • Re: New to Anarcho-Capitalism and Mises.org

    Thanks for the response, yes that is true, I closely studied Dr. Ray Peat. Whose research into food was also an eye opener, the very foods the Government tell us that are healthy are the same ones killing us, but make it very profitable for certain special interests in the food industry. The media and the State have suppressed his message very well
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by freeradicals on Mon, Oct 11 2010
  • New to Anarcho-Capitalism and Mises.org

    A friend of mine introduced me to Ron Paul, after looking more and more into it I liked his message. This year I dove into his book "End the Fed" and through it discovered Mises.org. Since the summer I've been reading the dailies, Austrian Economics books, youtube videos of Keynesianism vs Austrian Economics and observing how the world
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by freeradicals on Mon, Oct 11 2010
Page 25 of 25 (246 items) « First ... < Previous 21 22 23 24 25 | More Search Options