  • Re: Free download of my libertarian book, Withur We!

    Finished your book a few days ago and I had to sign up here just so I could say thankyou and provide an endorsement for anyone wondering if they should bother. This book is excellent and was difficult to put down. I read the whole thing as a PDF on my iPhone (a PayPal donate button on your website might get some attention from PDF downloaders btw).
    Posted to General (Forum) by Arvee on Sun, Aug 1 2010
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | More Search Options