  • Re: The Elites ARE the mythical Ancap/Libertopia

    I'm wasn't objecting to anything in the OP, but in your later comment I referenced. While I essentially agree with you, by stating that "They really are better than the rest of us in these regards." you're not allowing for any exceptions. I know, nit-picking, but that's how it came across to me. Your clarification does straighten
    Posted to General (Forum) by ncclyde on Thu, Jul 12 2012
  • Re: The Elites ARE the mythical Ancap/Libertopia

    I was tracking with you, Clayton, until I got this: "They are in a ruling position because their ancestors were very virtuous... what could be termed the martial virtues . Discipline, rigor, persistence, intrepidity, etc. etc. They really are better than the rest of us in these regards. So, having the humility to admit this and to acknowledge that
    Posted to General (Forum) by ncclyde on Thu, Jul 12 2012
  • Re: So will you vote for the lesser of two evils

    I just read this interesting article over at ericpetersautos.com titled "What Not to do on Selection Day" dealing with this subject. A decent read. http://ericpetersautos.com/2012/06/28/what-not-to-do-on-selection-day/
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by ncclyde on Fri, Jun 29 2012
  • Re: So will you vote for the lesser of two evils

    The write-in rules in NC specify that if your write-in was a candidate that was defeated, then your vote does not count. Unless you're planning on writing in someone who wasn't in the primaries, you may as well not vote. However, there are more choices besides the R & D, and while the possibility of any of the other candidates winning are
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by ncclyde on Fri, Jun 29 2012
  • Re: Is NDAA blown out of proportion?

    The key word is "requirement." Detention is not required, but it is permitted/allowed.
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by ncclyde on Mon, Dec 19 2011
  • Re: Gerald Celente: A Fraud?

    Gerald Celente is one of my favorites, not afraid to tell it like it is. His voice is part of what makes him so appealing to me. As with anyone who makes predictions or forecasts, he's sometimes right and sometimes wrong. One thing he's not afraid to do is tell the truth, which is rare, no matter the arena. Here are a few choice comments from
    Posted to General (Forum) by ncclyde on Fri, Apr 8 2011
  • Re: Police Brutality

    that first link shoud be lawofficer.com
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by ncclyde on Wed, Sep 15 2010
  • Re: Police Brutality

    I've read several good articles relating to police brutality at lawoficer.com You might also find some interesting stuff at Photography is Not a Crime
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by ncclyde on Wed, Sep 15 2010
  • Re: What's your age and and income/job?

    I'm 52, a former software developer, now my title is "systems coordinator." Been in IT for 30 years, and make just over $90k per year. I never dreamed I'd be making as much as I am, but it doesn't go too far as the only income with my dear wife and five children at home.
    Posted to General (Forum) by ncclyde on Fri, Sep 3 2010
  • Re: Alex Jones

    As has already been mentioned, Alex Jones (InfoWars.com / PrisonPlanet.com) does tend to connect some of the dots prematurely, and sometimes comes to conclusions that aren't totally correct, but he shines a light in places where most do not. As he often states, his primary concern is for people to be aware of what's going on, rather than blindly
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by ncclyde on Mon, Aug 9 2010
Page 1 of 2 (11 items) 1 2 Next > | More Search Options