  • Re: And e-gold?

    But the major point of owning gold as a currency is specifically to prevent theft by the government (usually due to inflation) If you own any form of eGold or representative gold you also incur the risk of any form of bankruptcy by the company holding the physical asset. This could be due to fraud, embezzlement, uninsured theft or insured theft by an
    Posted to General (Forum) by ft88 on Fri, Nov 16 2007
  • Re: Ron Paul and Gold

    If Ron Paul could actually make gold the new money standard, its value would increase dramatically. I may have my facts incorrect and am to lazy to look it up but I believe there is enough mined gold in the world for 1 ounce per human being on earth, ie 5 billion ounces. If it is the standard for use as money it will be extremely valuable. Currently
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by ft88 on Thu, Nov 15 2007
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | More Search Options