  • The Five Way Race

    This falls into the day-dream category, but it's worth throwing out there. Presume the Dem race is tight, for now, and goes all the way to the convention. The GOP race goes to the convention also. Sensing weakness and opportunity, Bloomberg throws his hat in the ring with a self-financed race. The Greens mount their own challenge for watermelon
    Posted to SaladBarBeef (Weblog) by SaladBarBeef on Wed, Jan 9 2008
  • Re: Nasty News about Ron Paul 12-20

    Funny how the "updates" at the bottom of "American Thinkers" [sic] disprove the whole premise of the article, yet they don't change the headline or tone of the article. And to think I used to have "American Thinkers" [sic] on my daily reading list. Dr. Paul has cured me of that neo-congame.
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by SaladBarBeef on Fri, Dec 21 2007
  • Let's talk about viability now....

    Ron Paul will enter the primaries and caucuses as the most viable GOP candidate. He will have the most money on hand. The Tea Party 2007 was an enormous success, raising over $6 Million dollars in 24 hours. There are two weeks left in this quarter, and you can expect another year-end push to put him well over $20M. Note that campaigns will not be required
    Posted to SaladBarBeef (Weblog) by SaladBarBeef on Mon, Dec 17 2007
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | More Search Options