  • Re: how would private courts work?

    [quote user="kelvin_silva"]So then if government is totally pointless, then how did it get here in the first place? When man first came into the world, there was no government. And if government is so inefficient how could it possibly be conjured in the first place?[/quote] "Man has an overwhelming genetic propensity to choose the best
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Anarcho-libertarian on Sat, May 5 2012
  • Re: Official Reading Group Thread

    I copied you at the DailyPaul: http://www.dailypaul.com/227425/join-our-reading-group-discussions
    Posted to General (Forum) by Anarcho-libertarian on Wed, Apr 18 2012
  • Re: A Lesson in Debate and Convincing People

    [quote user="MMMark"] And if being omniscient made the atheist God, then he would also be omnipotent, which means he could create a rock so heavy he couldn't lift it...which would mean there was something he couldn't do (i.e. lift the rock)...which would mean he wasn't omnipotent. [/quote] C. S. Lewis and Walter Block (who is an
    Posted to General (Forum) by Anarcho-libertarian on Sat, Apr 7 2012
  • Re: Freedom Images...

    Posted to General (Forum) by Anarcho-libertarian on Sat, Apr 7 2012
  • Re: A Lesson in Debate and Convincing People

    I think what the Christian was basically trying to get accross the whole time was that in order for the atheist to say that he KNOWS God doesn't exist, he would need to be all-knowing, which would make him God. If the atheist would have just come out and said that in reality it is possible for God to exist but he just doesn't think it is likely
    Posted to General (Forum) by Anarcho-libertarian on Sat, Apr 7 2012
  • Re: Demonization of Muslims and Islam

    [quote user="Clayton"] Even the suicide bomber phenomenon is completely misrepresented. It's presented as some kind of inherent mind-control power of Islam to take emotionally vulnerable youths and turn them into maniacal automatons controlled by murderous mullahs. The fact is that suicide bombing is primarily motivated by the money. These
    Posted to General (Forum) by Anarcho-libertarian on Fri, Apr 6 2012
  • Re: debate videos

    Here is a debate between libertarians Ron Paul & Doug Casey vs. conservatives Larry Abraham & Dinesh D'Souza on foreign policy. Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Back when I was a neo-con, Part 6 was the one that really helped slap me awake. I saw that Paul just owned Dinesh, who I was a follower of at the time. Paul's
    Posted to General (Forum) by Anarcho-libertarian on Fri, Apr 6 2012
  • Re: Super Tuesday

    As Ben Swann explains, Ron Paul may be winning by using the same strategy Ronald Reagan took which almost gave him victory against Gerald Ford (and the internet gives Paul a greater advantage over Reagan):
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Anarcho-libertarian on Sat, Mar 10 2012
  • Re: Super Tuesday

    UPDATE: The inside info from the Ron Paul leadership in Alaska is that Paul has 57% of the delegates, and that doesn't include the Paul stronghold of Fairbanks which has its caucus tomorrow.
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Anarcho-libertarian on Wed, Mar 7 2012
  • Re: Super Tuesday

    I am a Ron Paul delegate! I can't believe how this whole system works. At first they crookedly started handing out delegate slots to people based on tradition, public office, etc. After two of those people got in, people objected and they had a real nomination and voting process. My family showed up and my dad and I were voted in. We got 5 Ron Paul
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Anarcho-libertarian on Wed, Mar 7 2012
Page 5 of 21 (205 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last » | More Search Options