  • Re: Who would invade us if we abolished our military?

    [quote user="DD5"] The abolish the CIA (Ron Paul) and stick to the Constitution stuff sounds like rhetoric coming out of a bunch of pacifist and naive ideologues. And justifiably so in my opinion. Edit: I sometimes think that Ron Paul saying he would abolish the CIA on mainstream media is his way of making sure he doesn't accidently get
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Anarcho-libertarian on Thu, Dec 2 2010
  • Re: Check Out My PowerPoint

    I just made a five minute Lincoln vs. Ron Paul video:
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Anarcho-libertarian on Thu, Dec 2 2010
  • Re: Underground Media Thread

    [quote user="Libertyandlife"] ^What does picking up women have to do with austrian economics, anarchy or libertarianism? [/quote] The OP stated that he was looking for "Smart people, new ideas, whatever." He didn't specify that it had to be about economics. But to appease your curiosity, I will contend that it is about those
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Anarcho-libertarian on Wed, Dec 1 2010
  • Re: Underground Media Thread

    Here is David Deangelo, a dating guru. If you have seen the movie Hitch, it might as well have been based off of his life. His programs are really about learning psychology. I got into him after talking to some beautiful women years ago at college and after seeing them get bored and leave I admitted that I need to learn how to communicate with women
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Anarcho-libertarian on Tue, Nov 30 2010
  • Re: Who would invade us if we abolished our military?

    http://mises.org/daily/4021 "A free-market defense system would also make it very difficult for an attacker to obtain a surrender. Just as a laissez-faire society would have no government to start a war, it would have no government to capitulate. The defenders would fight as long, and only as long, as they believed was in their self-interest. Even
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Anarcho-libertarian on Mon, Nov 29 2010
  • Re: Guerrilla Warfare Techniques

    Don't know if you've heard of Survivalblog.com, but it is the most popular preparedness site out there. James Rawles, the editor, gets about 200 emails a day and posts the best of them. Do a search on his site for what you want. He also has a list of "must have" books here: http://www.survivalblog.com/bookshelf.html
    Posted to Thread Graveyard (Forum) by Anarcho-libertarian on Sun, Nov 28 2010
  • Re: When Did You Call Yourself an Anarchist?

    [quote user="Conza88"] Anarcho-capitalist to folks who are in the liberty movement, or interested in the philosophy. [/quote] I started calling myself anarcho-libertarian because of what Stephen Kinsella said here : "The West is often referred to as “capitalist” because it allows a much higher degree of genuine capitalism
    Posted to General (Forum) by Anarcho-libertarian on Mon, Nov 22 2010
  • Re: When Did You Call Yourself an Anarchist?

    I was a constitutionalist that worshipped the Founding Fathers. Hearing about it being a bloodless coup made me cringe. Then I read Lysander Spooner's No Treason which destroyed my belief in social contracts like the Constitution. Some LewRockwell.com articles like this ended my love for the Founders. Then someone on here said that Rothbard's
    Posted to General (Forum) by Anarcho-libertarian on Sun, Nov 21 2010
  • Re: Was Ron Paul right about his comment in the debate (when he said the first gulf war caused 9-11)?

    [quote user="Napzz"] Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826) was a founding father of the US, the author of the draft of the Declaration of Independence, and the third President of the United States of America. “If Americans ever allow banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks will deprive
    Posted to History (Forum) by Anarcho-libertarian on Sat, Nov 6 2010
  • Re: How many of you were turned on to Autrian Economics by Ron Paul

    [quote user="Conza88"]Would you say that you still have that emotional side / passion, but it is now guided in a different direction?[/quote] Absolutely. Everything I did before has been converted over. The only difference would be that my passion for spreading ideas has increased 100 fold because I wish that someone had told me about this
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Anarcho-libertarian on Fri, Nov 5 2010
Page 19 of 21 (205 items) « First ... < Previous 17 18 19 20 21 Next > | More Search Options