  • Re: Proselytizing: the point-of-entry

    I think this is a really cool topic, and I can't wait to read some of the other responses. I find it easier to get people to condemn government at a moral level rather than a practical level. I find there are certain arguments that are pretty effective. One thing I try to do is clarify exactly what a government is. I think a lot of people's
    Posted to General (Forum) by joshggross on Sat, Nov 22 2008
  • What is Ron Paul's connection to the Mises institute?

    I'm clearly new here and I'm just curious, does Ron Paul have a formal connection to the Mises Institute? Did he ever work there? Is he just highly respected? Is he typically considered an expert in Austrian economics? (I don't think he has a degree in economics) Forgive me if these are stupid questions.
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by joshggross on Fri, Dec 21 2007
  • A good place to start?

    Although I have been a libertarian since I was really young, my knowledge of free market economics is relatively limited. Somebody suggested this site and it seems to have an extensive library of information. However, I am not really sure where to start. Would anybody have any suggestions for someone who is new to Austrian Economics (and only has a
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by joshggross on Fri, Dec 21 2007
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | More Search Options