  • Re: introduction, and a question to free market anarchists

    No, the chances of me personally becoming a billionaire are very slim. However, in our current mixed economy, the state where *somebody* will become a billionaire tends to occur (and one that happened -- there are many billionaires in the current global mixed economy). I don't think I really phrased that well now that I look over that again: my
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by peterz on Sun, Oct 31 2010
  • introduction, and a question to free market anarchists

    hi guys! I'm new here, though I've lurked for a little bit, and find a lot of your posts very fascinating. :) I would advocate a much redder variety of anarchism, so I have some common ground with you right-libertarian folks, but naturally differ on the (fairly large) issue of property ownership and capitalism. Thus, as a newbie to anarcho-capitalist
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by peterz on Sun, Oct 31 2010
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | More Search Options