  • Re: Critiquing Post-Keynesian

    Nice to see that this is still alive. Found a decent post today Sraffallacies: A Misesian Defense of ABCT (I) : http://econo-miaytuya.blogspot.com.ar/2013/01/sraffallacies-misesian-defense-of-abct-i.html
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by EEmr on Wed, Jan 30 2013
  • Re: What was Milton Friedman's Critique of the ABCT?

    His only criticism was by changing a study from 1969, in 1993 by adding a reference to the Mises theory of the cycle. In his study he claimed that since the fall in GDP was smaller than the preciding expansion of GDP, than that meant all theories which identify problems in the boom-phase are erroneous. No, investigation of credit growth, leverage, savings
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by EEmr on Wed, Jan 2 2013
  • Re: Critiquing Post-Keynesian

    More Nonsense on ABCT by Lord Keynes Keen on Says law & Austrians
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by EEmr on Fri, Dec 14 2012
  • Re: Critiquing Post-Keynesian

    LOL, i feel the same way Catalan. There is a lot of narrative, labels and omissions that can be critiqued but it might become to much to nitpick about.
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by EEmr on Fri, Nov 2 2012
  • Re: Critiquing Post-Keynesian

    The Upside-Down World of MMT - Robert Murphy A critique of modern monetary theory Aren't Deficits Another Name for Saving? Nope. - Robert Murphy HuffPo Abolishes Scarcity - Robert Murphy Are MMT and AE compatible - Smiling Dave Robert P. Murphy on the Sraffa critique Sraffa's Production of Fallacies by Means of Fallacies - Robert P. Murphy EXPECTATIONS
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by EEmr on Sun, Oct 28 2012
  • Re: Critiquing Post-Keynesian

    Conservative-Libertarian I forgot about modern monetary theory, I will look for that. What is the other monetary theory called ? Circuit theory or something ?
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by EEmr on Sun, Oct 28 2012
  • Re: Critiquing Post-Keynesian

    Jonathan. Do you plan to write a review ? The more material on this, the better.
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by EEmr on Sun, Oct 28 2012
  • Re: Critiquing Post-Keynesian

    Directed to "SkepticalMetal" How is this relevant ?
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by EEmr on Thu, Oct 25 2012
  • Critiquing Post-Keynesian

    I want to make a thread that gathers critiques of Post-Keynesian, because many current Keynesians and in general statists economists attempt to use their claims and rhetoric to "save themselves"(from what ? From the current discrediting of mainstream economics). Here is a review of Steve Keens book Debunking Economics by Robert Murphy and
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by EEmr on Wed, Oct 24 2012
  • Re: Fractional reserve banking

    Can some decipher this post on fractional vs full reserve banking by Steve Keen ? He seems to be trying to say that 100 % reserve banks will also create credit out of thin air. I dont understand his justification and explanation of this. http://www.debtdeflation.com/blogs/2012/07/14/mish-steve-debate-steve-says-i/
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by EEmr on Thu, Aug 23 2012
Page 1 of 4 (33 items) 1 2 3 4 Next > | More Search Options