  • True News: The Truth About Wikileaks

    Why are the neocons going insane with bloodlust? It's not about the past - it's about the future... From Freedomain Radio - http://www.freedomainradio.com http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV5N_2nuYzY Podcast: http://www.freedomainradio.com/Traffic_Jams/FDR_1802_true_news_truth_about_wikileaks.mp3 Quotes: Newt Gingrich: "The WikiLeaks guy
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by FreedomainRadio on Thu, Dec 9 2010
  • The Sunset of the State - A great video on the non-aggression principle

    HD video link...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by FreedomainRadio on Thu, Aug 5 2010
  • Park Your Assets with the SEC! (comedy vid)

    good for a laugh i hope :) Park Your Assets with the SEC
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by FreedomainRadio on Sun, Jul 18 2010
  • Greece, Democracy and Catastophe...

    Hi all, I thought you might be interestedin a popular video and article I recently wrote on the current crisis in the European Union... Video link Greece has a long and complicated history with democracy, but the future of Greek democracy will be short and brutal. Largely as a result of 400 years of savage Turkish occupation, Greeks retain an innate
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by FreedomainRadio on Tue, May 11 2010
  • Re: Stefan Molyneux

    Gosh I am so sorry John, that is a very sad tale, you really do have my sympathies. I think that this is a little different from the issues of child abuse being discussed here, and I think furthers my last point. First of all, it was an accident, and second of all, you took full responsibility and expressed your deep and sincere remorse. That has amazing
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by FreedomainRadio on Mon, Mar 22 2010
  • Re: Stefan Molyneux

    The real tragedy here, in my opinion, this even if everyone accepts that I am some really bad guy who for some reason wants to break up families -- for fun or profit, take your pick -- for parents whose children have separated to take zero responsibility for their family problems, and spend months or years following me around the Internet and attacking
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by FreedomainRadio on Mon, Mar 22 2010
  • Re: Stefan Molyneux

    Well of course you can't have a productive and healing conversation with someone you truly hate, that's sort of axiomatic. And the idea that bad people are punished by their own conscience scarcely originated with me.
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by FreedomainRadio on Mon, Mar 22 2010
  • Re: Stefan Molyneux

    [quote user="anterior55"] Molyneux likes to site his sources of authority with tricked up interviews and then uses those interviews as references. Almost every time, the source is as nutty as he is. Here is a commentary on his technique. It is titled: Where does one Freedomainradio.com podcast lead? It is an interview with John Breeding. http
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by FreedomainRadio on Mon, Mar 22 2010
  • Re: Stefan Molyneux

    [quote user="Dondoolee"] [quote user="FreedomainRadio"] I am critical of the average quality of parenting around the world -- I don't mean on your average middle-class street, of course. If you would like a scholarly examination of why, you might want to check out the free audiobook below: http://feeds.feedburner.com/OriginsOfWar
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by FreedomainRadio on Mon, Mar 22 2010
  • Re: Stefan Molyneux

    [quote user="Grayson Lilburne"] [quote user="FreedomainRadio"]therapy I have nothing to do with[/quote] So your wife is never the therapist in question? (not accusing, just asking) [/quote] Sure, that's a totally fair question of course, i.e. "Hey, you need to see a therapist, and I juuuust happen to know one..." No
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by FreedomainRadio on Sun, Mar 21 2010
Page 1 of 4 (40 items) 1 2 3 4 Next > | More Search Options