  • Re: Mises gets the bitches.

    [quote user="Morty"] [quote user="jtucker"]I do wonder if there might be a less offensive way of making the same point.[/quote] At the least, we can point to this post the next time someone accuses Mises.org of only being home for the socially conservative libertarians Really though, treating women as things to "get" and
    Posted to General (Forum) by Jackson on Wed, Jan 23 2008
  • Re: Mises gets the bitches.

    [quote user="jtucker"] I do wonder if there might be a less offensive way of making the same point. [/quote] Mises pimps me hos?
    Posted to General (Forum) by Jackson on Wed, Jan 23 2008
  • Mises gets the bitches.

    just when I thought that the Austrian School of Economics could not enrich my life further, the message of Mises managed to get me the bitches. I was sitting in my local coffee shop, reading Methods of Logic, scribbling some notes, and generally being an A.G. (Austrian Gansta) when I noticed three attractive young ladies enter and order. I briefly look
    Posted to General (Forum) by Jackson on Wed, Jan 23 2008
  • Re: Thomas Szasz on Psychiatry

    as a future clinical psychologist, I must say he's right on the money. mental illness is a grave misnomer.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Jackson on Wed, Jan 23 2008
  • Re: More Anarcho-capitalism reductio's

    the problem you have with our 85iq having dead man is that he did not comprehend the contract the crazy billionaire was offering. there was no meeting of the minds. he did not agree to being shot just as an illiterate person staring at the sign would not have been consenting to death by walking into the building. as far as assisted suicide is concerned
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Jackson on Sun, Jan 6 2008
Page 18 of 18 (175 items) « First ... < Previous 14 15 16 17 18 | More Search Options