  • Gangs and the Militant State

    In researching and interviewing for an article concerning Montgomery County's gang problem, I struggled to find a parallel to any familiar phenomenon. The arbitrary tribalism of gangs, their incestuous violence, their codes of discipline within the larger context of lawlessness all seemed to describe a paradigm quite foreign to me. Their members
    Posted to General (Forum) by overfloater on Sat, Jan 5 2008
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | More Search Options