  • Re: The Golden Constant

    Hi Gasman I am keen to look at Jastram's work & datasets and though I am not an economist I am a keen data historian & chartist. I would be happy to work with you to publish this work. You can email me on nick@sharelynx.com Regarsd Nick
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by sharefin on Sat, Jan 12 2008
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | More Search Options