  • Re: HA versus MES

    Thanks for all answers! I have additional question concerning austrian books. I don't want to start another topic for that, so I ask my question in this topic. Is Hoppe's Democracy: The god that failed a good book? Should I read it? Does Hoppe offer good arguments or is it just a waste of time? Please tell me your opinions about DGTF.
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Loppu on Wed, Mar 9 2011
  • Re: HA versus MES

    Better for studying economics, better for studying austrian economics, better book in your opinion etc.
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Loppu on Mon, Mar 7 2011
  • HA versus MES

    Wich one is better? Why?
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Loppu on Mon, Mar 7 2011
  • Economics textbook

    What is the best economics textbook in your opinion? Why?
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Loppu on Tue, Feb 1 2011
  • Re: Libertarian ethics

    So did everybody get bored with my questions or why hasn't anybody answered?
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Loppu on Mon, Jan 17 2011
  • Re: Libertarian ethics

    Otto said:"Lappu, as confusing property rights can get, surely you can understand that the same problem arises with public/state property and state borders. Do states rightfully own property? Why is it clean cut for the state and not for individual owners? :)" Yes, I can see how the same problem arises with public property and state borders
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Loppu on Sat, Jan 8 2011
  • Re: Libertarian ethics

    Again I would like to thank everybody for attending to this topic. Metus said:"The point is that the human brain as is favors the NAP as shown by brain scans." Shown by brains scans? Please tell me more about that. Metus said"You can accept die NAP based on a concept of natural rights such as the concept of God given right to live and
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Loppu on Thu, Jan 6 2011
  • Re: Libertarian ethics

    Thanks to everyone who has taken time to answer to my questions! Liberty student said: Our natural state, is not one of being aggressed against, nor aggressing those around us. Our natural state is cooperative. I'm starting to understand NAP but why do you think our natural state is cooperation rather than aggression? To me it seems that aggression
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Loppu on Sat, Dec 25 2010
  • Re: Libertarian ethics

    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Loppu on Sat, Dec 25 2010
  • Libertarian ethics

    Hello everybody! I am what you guys call a statist. I am also a social democrat. I believe that we need government and I believe welfare state is neccessary and essentially a good thing. A Couple of days ago I had a discussion with someone who identified himself as an anarchocapitalist and a libertarian. He also told me about Mises institute. I'm
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Loppu on Sat, Dec 25 2010
Page 7 of 7 (70 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 | More Search Options