  • Re: An Idea for the Mises Institute!

    I agree. Great idea! I hope to see it in practice soon.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Zamorano on Mon, Jan 28 2008
  • Re: Inflation and developing countries

    I think you should read the third chapter of Hoppe's The Economics and Ethics of Private Property titled "Banking, Nation States, and International Politics: A Sociological Reconstruction of the Present Economic Order". This chapter adresses exactly the subject of inflation and its effects worldwide. All governments inflate and there is
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Zamorano on Tue, Jan 22 2008
  • Re: A good introduction to philosophy...

    I would recommend you two authors. I think the best history of philosophy in english is Frederick Copleston, A History of Philosophy (9 volumes). On other hand the best one-book history of philosophy is Julian Marias, History of Philosophy. I think this book fulfills all your requirements. Besides it is very easy to find, just go to Amazon. I am beginning
    Posted to General (Forum) by Zamorano on Tue, Jan 22 2008
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | More Search Options