  • Re: Against Stefan Molyneux

    I admire Molyneux and Rand equally, although I am far more familiar with the latter's viewpoints. The flipside of Rand is that she was a basketcase and probably suffered from narcissistic personality disorder. She was literally a cult leader. Although her writings were very idealistic, in real life she was self-serving and hypocritical, at least
    Posted to General (Forum) by fu2 on Tue, Jan 22 2008
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | More Search Options